A1200E kernel for E6

Alex Zhang celeber2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:35:24 CEST 2007

Luit van Drongelen wrote:
> This one's for Alex Zhang (and others interested in getting his kernel)
>
> Dear Alex,
> You built a kernel for your A1200 which supported nfsroot. I wish to
> try this kernel on my E6, to see how similar the A1200E and E6 are.
> Can you please upload the kernel somewhere? (or mail it to me directly)
>
> Thanks,
> Luit

Hi Luit,

Sorry for delay response. I am so busy these days.  :(
Stefan will create a developer account for me, and then I can upload
these images to people.openezx.org for you download.
But if you're in a hurry, I will send one to you. I think I cannot send
it to ML, because ML has attached file size limited.

Thanks & regards,
Alex Zhang